About Jerry Erdmann
(262) 569-5922 Ext. 4
Mr. Erdmann’s 32-year professional career has focused on the acquisition, disposition, development, financial structuring and asset management of real estate assets. He provides a comprehensive understanding and experience in the full spectrum of real estate fundamentals, structuring deals, debt and equity structures, ground up development, and capital markets. His extensive experience includes involvement in over 1,000 real estate transactions including over 100 as a principal.
Jerry is a results-driven leader that as a deep knowledge and understanding of Real Estate and knows how to get deals done. He has represented both local and national clients spanning the full array of transactions types.
- Full Service Real Estate Broker since 1986
- Directly developed and managed multiple real estate projects totaling over $100 Million
- Over $750,000,000 in Lifetime Transactions
- Involvement in a variety of community service boards and committees
- Frequent Volunteer
- University of Wisconsin – Whitewater: Accounting
- WCTC, Pewaukee WI – Real Estate Associate Degree Program